Followers
Following
Name
Joe
Country
United States
City/State
Phoenix, AZ
My wife, daughter, son-in-law and I were fortunate enough to take an extended holiday to Belgium in July 2024 to visit several cities and attend the F1 Belgian Grand Prix at Spa-Francorchamps. While staying in Spa for the race weekend, I took advantage of an early morning stroll to take some photos. It's a beautiful city located in the Ardennes region of Belgium, and early morning light was wonderful. Once I pulled up the images in DxO PL7 they just seemed to be made for black and white.

I thought I would share a few here for the community, and I welcome constructive feedback. While I'm happy-ish with the results, it's been a very long time since I've spent time carefully processing a black and white and I'm certain these edits could be improved in any number of ways.

Thanks in advance for viewing and sharing your thoughts.

joe

--

f1_belgium-grand-prix_2024_20240725_boza_057-web.jpg
  • ILCE-7RM5
  • FE 50mm F2.5 G
  • 50.0 mm
  • ƒ/2.8
  • 1/400 sec
  • ISO 100

--

f1_belgium-grand-prix_2024_20240725_boza_059-web.jpg
  • ILCE-7RM5
  • FE 50mm F2.5 G
  • 50.0 mm
  • ƒ/8
  • 1/60 sec
  • ISO 100

--

f1_belgium-grand-prix_2024_20240725_boza_060-web.jpg
  • ILCE-7RM5
  • FE 50mm F2.5 G
  • 50.0 mm
  • ƒ/4
  • 1/160 sec
  • ISO 100

--

My wife, daughter, son-in-law and I were fortunate enough to take an extended holiday to Belgium in July 2024 to visit several cities and attend the F1 Belgian Grand Prix at Spa-Francorchamps. While staying in Spa for the race weekend, I took advantage of an early morning stroll to take some photos. It's a beautiful city located in the Ardennes region of Belgium, and early morning light was wonderful. Once I pulled up the images in DxO PL7 they just seemed to be made for black and white.

I thought I would share a few here for the community, and I welcome constructive feedback. While I'm happy-ish with the results, it's been a very long time since I've spent time carefully processing a black and white and I'm certain these edits could be improved in any number of ways.

Thanks in advance for viewing and sharing your thoughts.

joe

--

View attachment 65349

--

View attachment 65350

--

View attachment 65351

--
Nice sharp images.

Back