Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Followers
Following
Name
Gary
Country
United Kingdom
So aimed mainly at uk members I just wondered if any of you out there had ever bought gear or the above camera from a so called grey seller and what were your experiences service wise and do you think its worth the saving

Yep. all of my Sony gear from E Infinity, great service, great prices, same warranty as a main dealer, and they honour it too, a mate had a camera fail and they just paid to get it fixed.
I saved £1700 on my RIV, TC and 200 600, and bought my Macro and a Wide Angle from them for less than the cost of the Macro in Park Cameras.

Honestly, we get so ripped off.

Yep. all of my Sony gear from E Infinity, great service, great prices, same warranty as a main dealer, and they honour it too, a mate had a camera fail and they just paid to get it fixed.
I saved £1700 on my RIV, TC and 200 600, and bought my Macro and a Wide Angle from them for less than the cost of the Macro in Park Cameras.

Honestly, we get so ripped off.
yes the prices are getting hard to ignore , most of my gear is lightly used from trusted outlets but when you look at resale of used gear and uk new costs it makes it me think I am over paying

You are. I could sell my lens for what it cost me new, and body come to that. I'd make money on the Macro.

Back