Followers
Following
Name
Jeff
Country
United States
City/State
Elk Grove, CA
Congratulations on 3000 members on the Forum. You're doing a great job. Keep up the good work. 👍

Thanks Jeff and sorry that I somehow missed this post! Yes we've had a few new members join recently to help us leap past the 3000 member mark :) So growing slowly but surely thanks to many amazing members like yourself contributing here. So thank you as well! :)

Congratulations on 3000 members on the Forum. You're doing a great job. Keep up the good work. 👍
3000 members, 25 active ones :D

Look, it seems more "Comfy" this way. It seems like a pleasant and likeable bunch.

Look, it seems more "Comfy" this way. It seems like a pleasant and likeable bunch.
I agree, I much prefer the vibe here. The Facebook groups are too cliquey

I agree, I much prefer the vibe here. The Facebook groups are too cliquey
Despite managing all the Facebook Groups that I do I'm also posting a lot less in them myself these days. There seems little point in answering questions because the answers soon get lost and then they get asked again and again. At least here it's a little easier to find existing discussions and when you start creating a thread you get prompted if an existing thread might be what you are looking for. I think we add around 500 odd members a week across our groups though, so they are still very popular.

Despite managing all the Facebook Groups that I do I'm also posting a lot less in them myself these days. There seems little point in answering questions because the answers soon get lost and then they get asked again and again. At least here it's a little easier to find existing discussions and when you start creating a thread you get prompted if an existing thread might be what you are looking for. I think we add around 500 odd members a week across our groups though, so they are still very popular.
Exactly, and the questions are often really dumb. I also gave up putting shots on because unless it's an Eagle or Osprey no one comments or likes. I've put some great shots on that have got completely ignored.

Exactly, and the questions are often really dumb. I also gave up putting shots on because unless it's an Eagle or Osprey no one comments or likes. I've put some great shots on that have got completely ignored.
I know, it's a pity really. Facebook soon buries the posts that don't get much initial love as well.

Back