CumbriaDave

davetommo57

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
Dave Thompson
Good morning all, I am Dave, ex-Canon, currently shooting a A7R5 and several lenses, mainly wildlife. I also use Fuji because I love their film sim options for travel and general stuff. Retired engineer and trade union official. Most of my shots are uploaded to FB and instagram, I don't have a website. I edit (very basic) using Luminar Neo and also use Topaz. Looking forward to sharing shots and joining discussions. Best wishes :)

Attachments

• Marsh TitFB.jpg
    Marsh TitFB.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 10
Welcome to forum. I am also ex-Canon, and originally from Cumbria (Barrow) but I have lived in Liverpool for the last 50 years.

Welcome

When I was young I attended both places of worship, but the atmosphere was better at Anfield and Emlyn Hughes was from Barrow, so I follow the Reds. Barrow are the only blues that I follow - i was disappointed by their recent narrow 5-0 defeat by Chelsea.

When I was young I attended both places of worship, but the atmosphere was better at Anfield and Emlyn Hughes was from Barrow, so I follow the Reds. Barrow are the only blues that I follow - i was disappointed by their recent narrow 5-0 defeat by Chelsea.
I am off to see the Barrow today with son and grandson, will pass the statue of "Crazy Horse" on the way to the ground, after watching the Reds, YNWA 😊 We get around us Barrovians Alan don't we ?

Good morning all, I am Dave, ex-Canon, currently shooting a A7R5 and several lenses, mainly wildlife. I also use Fuji because I love their film sim options for travel and general stuff. Retired engineer and trade union official. Most of my shots are uploaded to FB and instagram, I don't have a website. I edit (very basic) using Luminar Neo and also use Topaz. Looking forward to sharing shots and joining discussions. Best wishes :)
Hi Dave, welcome to the forum. I like the photograph you posted. Just to let you know, you can post full size images, not just thumbnails.

A couple of years ago I went to a kingfisher photography workshop in Staffordshire, and one of the other photographers was from Walney, like me.

Back