Site Supporter
Followers
Following
Country
Australia
City/State
Victoria
Hi all,
I'm a bird shooter from Down Under and look forward to helping this forum thrive.
Bird photography, esp birds in flight, is a high adrenaline sport in my book ;) You've got to be quick, confident and well prepared.
Good bird shots are given, not taken - though you have be ready for the gift. And there are always surprises.
Cheers.

Many thanks for joining Ern and being the first member to post here, I really appreciate it!

I hope all is going well down under and the birds are keeping you busy! :)

Well done also for spotting the link to the new forum! I only added it earlier this week and haven't actually promoted it on my site or in any of the groups yet. I plan to do this slowly just in case there are some teething troubles. I'll probably drop it in the newsletter that I hope to get out later today, unfortunately I missed last months from the exhaustion of becoming a parent!

You may have spotted it already but I've added a Pro Membership option to help support the site. I'm going to convert the first 250 members who post 5 constructive posts to Pro Members for life. Of course, only if you want to be upgraded that is! :)

Thanks again for joining!
Tim

Thanks for your welcome Tim, much appreciated.

I was wandering through your excellent alphashooters blog and saw the reference to this forum. It's a beaut idea. Compared with FB it allows more substantive contributions and building up of a resource.

All went well with the birth I hope.

Yes hopefully with time it will become a useful resource and will be much easier to find information than in the Facebook Groups. Some people prefer groups and some prefer forums, so now I can provide the best of both worlds.

The birth didn't exactly go to plan but all turned out well in the end thanks :)

Back