Hello out there from Michigan

Heidi N

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Hi guys, thanks for having me. This is such a wonderful idea to have this forum im so excited to have a look around. Im new to sony but loving it so far!

yay another michigander!

Hello, My wife was born and raised in Boyne City. We usually visit every summer (we live in Colorado), but didn't make it out this year. Looking forward to bringing out my old (but new to me) A900 next year and getting some sunset shots of lake Charlevoix.

Hello, My wife was born and raised in Boyne City. We usually visit every summer (we live in Colorado), but didn't make it out this year. Looking forward to bringing out my old (but new to me) A900 next year and getting some sunset shots of lake Charlevoix.

Hi Tom. I live about 20 minutes from Boyne City. I recently went to Lavender Hill Farm in Boyne to play around with my new Sony camera. Colorado is one of my favorite places to vacation,it's so gorgeous out there.My daughter just moved back to Michigan from Boulder Co. I can't wait to get back out there in those mountains and get some more pictures!

Back