Hey guys!

Maxim 2401

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
Maxim
Hey guys,
Maxim (Max) from Israel here, just got my brand new A7iv less than 24 hours ago along with sigma art 35mm 1.4 lens.
So excited I found this community, I love the camera so far and can’t wait to go out and take pictures (plane spotter here)

I hope to interact with people from all over the world,
Exchange ideas and photography tips, improve myself and others.

Big ‘thank you’ to every one who read my thread!

Welcome Max and thanks for joining up here. What were you shooting with before the A7IV? If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask.

Welcome Max and thanks for joining up here. What were you shooting with before the A7IV? If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask.
Hey Tim,
I was shooting with Canon 80D, mostly planes landing and taking off.
Now I want to step up my game and improve myself.

I do have 2 questions that cought me off guard.
I noticed that there was no charger but only a TYPE C cable with some sort of adapter. I barely charged using both the cable or the adaptor but when I used my Ipad charging cable (Apple type C) it worked like a charm. Is it normal? Is the Ipad cable food for the sony?

My secong and most bizzare question, is that when I inserted my previous cards in the correct slot (both are SD XC1) it didnt show any pictures on the first card and only 1 on the second, and both have lots of images on them... ahy idea why? 😅

Last edited:
Welcome aboard Max.

Hey guys,
Maxim (Max) from Israel here, just got my brand new A7iv less than 24 hours ago along with sigma art 35mm 1.4 lens.
So excited I found this community, I love the camera so far and can’t wait to go out and take pictures (plane spotter here)

I hope to interact with people from all over the world,
Exchange ideas and photography tips, improve myself and others.

Big ‘thank you’ to every one who read my thread!
Hey Max, welcome to the forum. I also shoot an A7iv, looking forward to seeing your images.

Back