Hi from Wales

SpringfieldPhoto

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
Alan Moss
Hi I'm Alan and I am based in South Wales.
I have been a keen amateur photographer for over 60 years and in that time I have had a go at most genres of photography.
My main pasasions these days are Portraits, people photography, abstract, and landscape but still , occasionally do a bit of wildlife and sport photography.
Additionally I teach/mentor aspring photographers.

I changed over to Sony cameras 15 months ago after 47 years using Canon. The transition was easier than I expected and the cameras absolutely rock.

I am looking forward to being actively involved in the site.

Welcome Alan, I hope you find us all a friendly group, and l look forward to seeing some of your photo's

Hi I'm Alan and I am based in South Wales.
I have been a keen amateur photographer for over 60 years and in that time I have had a go at most genres of photography.
My main pasasions these days are Portraits, people photography, abstract, and landscape but still , occasionally do a bit of wildlife and sport photography.
Additionally I teach/mentor aspring photographers.

I changed over to Sony cameras 15 months ago after 47 years using Canon. The transition was easier than I expected and the cameras absolutely rock.

I am looking forward to being actively involved in the site.
Hi Alan, welcome aboard, I’m looking forward to seeing your contributions. I’m also interested in what gear you purchased as part of your move from the dark side ;-)

Welcome aboard!

Hi Alan, welcome aboard, I’m looking forward to seeing your contributions. I’m also interested in what gear you purchased as part of your move from the dark side ;-)
Just wondering, @evacguy, is the dark side Canon or anything other than Sony. BTY, welcome aboard from me also Alan.

Welcome to the forum. Which Sony camera did you get?

Welcome to the forum Alan and thanks for joining up here. Glad to hear that you are now enjoying shooting with Sony after such a long relationship with Canon. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Hi Richard, the underexposed are those who have not experienced the light of Sony. ;)
Glad I’m now properly exposed then! :oops: I always considered Nikon to be the dark side.

Back