Followers
Following
Name
Simon Temlett
Country
United Kingdom
City/State
North Yorkshire
Kingfisher in quite poor light here in Scarborough this morning. Heavy crop and use of Topaz but am quite pleased with the results. Happy New Year everyone!

Attachments

• DSC03678-Edit.jpg
    DSC03678-Edit.jpg
    627 KB · Views: 46
  • DSC03658-Edit.jpg
    DSC03658-Edit.jpg
    690.2 KB · Views: 40
Kingfisher in quite poor light here in Scarborough this morning. Heavy crop and use of Topaz but am quite pleased with the results. Happy New Year everyone!
Nice work, presume that is somewhere near the cliff railway, like you I'm newish to bird photography, still getting to grips with the 200-600mm lens on my Sony 6400. Worth a visit to Bempton for the short eared owl, was there yesterday experimenting got some nice shots and will share sometime when my computer is up and running.

Nice work, presume that is somewhere near the cliff railway, like you I'm newish to bird photography, still getting to grips with the 200-600mm lens on my Sony 6400. Worth a visit to Bempton for the short eared owl, was there yesterday experimenting got some nice shots and will share sometime when my computer is up and running.
He's perched on the rails of the water chute in the Open Air Theatre on the North Bay if you know it. It's one of his favourite spots apparently. I've got the same lens; I'll definitely have to head out to Bempton now you've said that and look forward to seeing the shots you've got (y)

Lovely shots Simon. I always enjoy spotting a kingfisher and it's a bonus if I manage to get a half decent shot!

Back