Name
Malcolm Yates
Country
United Kingdom
City/State
Prestwick . Ayrshire Scotland
CC Welcome
  1. No
Merry Xmas to everyone on all the forums and to Tim and his family for doing a great job with the site. Hope everyone stays healthy and safe in these trying times. looking forward to all your new captures with all the Xmas goodies that you hope to get. Roll on 2022 and better times. Take Care All
1640016855388.jpeg

Merry Christmas to you and yours Malcolm! or should that be "Happy Christmas" to all our UK members? :)
Merry Christmas to all!

Same to you, Malcolm, and all.

How many Primes can fit it a Large Christmas Stocking? That's just a dream anyway. Merry Christmas to all of the members here and thanks to Tim for Hosting this site.

Merry Christmas to everyone and hopefully a very safe and happy new year….

Merry Christmas to you and yours Malcolm! or should that be "Happy Christmas" to all our UK members? :)
Merry Christmas to all!
Merry is right, it's Merry Christmas, Happy New Year :)

Merry Christmas to you and the family Malky, and to all other members.

A very Merry Christmas to you and your family too Malcolm! :) And a big thanks to every member here for contributing to the growth of this site, it definitely wouldn't be the same without your support! I hope you have all been good this year and Santa brings you something nice. He's already delivered my a7 IV early so I'm not expecting too much more under the tree this year!

Back