Following
Name
Terry
Country
United States
City/State
Virginia
Hello folks,
My format is disabled. Please help me fix it.

Hello folks,
My format is disabled. Please help me fix it.

That's not much for us to go on. Is the SD card locked? Have you tried to format it more than once. Are you getting a message? Can you give us more info. What we have now is sort of like, "My car stopped running. What's wrong with it?"

That's not much for us to go on. Is the SD card locked? Have you tried to format it more than once. Are you getting a message? Can you give us more info. What we have now is sort of like, "My car stopped running. What's wrong with it?"
The sd card is not locked. I have tried many times. The message is that it’s disabled. The word Format is now Gray in color.

The battery was too low. Thank you anyway.

The battery was too low. Thank you anyway.

Can you format it in your computer or another camera. That will show what is failing. Good luck with the battery.

Can you format it in your computer or another camera. That will show what is failing. Good luck with the battery.
It just needed to be charged.

Back