Original packaging A7iii/24-105 lens

Westydude

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
Bob
Are Sony cameras (A7iii)/lenses (24-105 G f/4) typically shipped in sealed boxes (thrid party resllers)? If they arrive unsealed, any concerns on their "new" status? Any expericence/concerns?

I don't think anything I have received has been sealed. The packaging itself would be a little hard to duplicate. Do you have some suspicions?

Are Sony cameras (A7iii)/lenses (24-105 G f/4) typically shipped in sealed boxes (thrid party resllers)? If they arrive unsealed, any concerns on their "new" status? Any expericence/concerns?
Where did it come from?

B&H? No Problem.

Uncle Cletus' Salamander Exchange and Camera Emporium? Possible problem.

Walmart via 6th Avenue Electronics in New Jersey

Walmart via 6th Avenue Electronics in New Jersey
Well, you have Walmart's return policy going for you. I know nothing of 6th Avenue Electronics, so can't say. Last Thursday I bought a Sony A7-IV, a Sony 200-600, and a Tamron 17-28, and none of them had seals on the boxes. If it works and there are no blemishes, marks, etc. I'd register the lens and not worry.

Well, you have Walmart's return policy going for you. I know nothing of 6th Avenue Electronics, so can't say. Last Thursday I bought a Sony A7-IV, a Sony 200-600, and a Tamron 17-28, and none of them had seals on the boxes. If it works and there are no blemishes, marks, etc. I'd register the lens and not worry.
Uncle Cletus' Salamander Exchange and Camera Emporium had a helluva deal but i passed :) No blemishes, all bubble wrapped, etc....going through a thourogh inspection of the camera and lens.

Back