Name
Uncle Kev 😆
Country
United Kingdom
City/State
Ormesby St Margaret
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
So I notice today that I am now a Veteran Member. Does this mean I can sit around a fire telling stories of how it was in the old days :D

You survived some sort of digital war? :ROFLMAO:

Aye comes to us all Kev 📸

So I notice today that I am now a Veteran Member. Does this mean I can sit around a fire telling stories of how it was in the old days :D
Maybe you have that "Shot at and missed but s### at and hit" look?? :LOL:

I tell you man, it was terrible, there was film and negatives everywhere, and the smell of developing fluid. man it burned the hairs from your nostrils...

I tell you man, it was terrible, there was film and negatives everywhere, and the smell of developing fluid. man it burned the hairs from your nostrils...
The "Good Ole days" that were not.

Well you are retired Kev ;) It currently changes to veteran when you hit 1000 posts, so congrats on that achievement, I think you might be the first! To be honest, I wasn't sure about the naming so I'm open to suggestions.

Currently the names are as follows:

0-25 posts = Newcomer
25-100 posts = Active Member
100-1000 posts = Well Known Member
1000-2500 posts = Veteran Member
2500+ posts = Legendary Member

Well you are retired Kev ;) It currently changes to veteran when you hit 1000 posts, so congrats on that achievement, I think you might be the first! To be honest, I wasn't sure about the naming so I'm open to suggestions.

0-25 posts = Newcomer
I like the naming, it's good. It'll be a while before I'm a legend :D

A few more to go to get past 'Newcomer' :oops:

0-25 posts = Newcomer
Where does "Well Worn Member" go?

So really this overall is a well done reaching this milestone.

Back