Followers
Following
Name
Terry
Country
United States
City/State
Virginia
Hello, can I use something like Photoshop Elements on my iPad Pro? Thank you.

I don't use Adobe products so can't asnwer that directly, but have you tried the inbuilt Apple Photo's app for basic editing?
I don’t know what you mean by inbuilt.

The editor on ipad is pretty good. Open a photo and top corner you should get the option to edit. I have lightroom as well but usually use the editor in the ipad.

The editor on ipad is pretty good. Open a photo and top corner you should get the option to edit. I have lightroom as well but usually use the editor in the ipad.
Wow, that’s good to know. I’m getting a card reader right away and try that. Thank you.

D0 I need an SD card readers? Haw about the Apple Pencil? Wher do save your photos?

D0 I need an SD card readers? Haw about the Apple Pencil? Wher do save your photos?
If you can upload from your camera to iPad via wi-fi you wont need a reader, otherwise you need to be able to transfer the images into the 'My Photos' app on the iPad to be able to use the edit function. Wi-fi transfer is available with the free Sony app. Imaging Edge but it's a bit of a fiddle!

So, will a sd card reader do it? Also, will I need an Apple Pencil? I want to get everything I need at once. Thank you Greg.

So, will a sd card reader do it? Also, will I need an Apple Pencil? I want to get everything I need at once. Thank you Greg.
With the Imaging edge app. you can upload direct from your camera to the iPad via Wi Fi no card reader required. But as Shelton says it depends on what ports you have on your iPad as to whether a card reader will even adapt. You probably need a bit of hands on help.
For me when I'm away from the PC at home, I upload direct from the camera to the iPad via Wi Fi.
No you don't need an Apple Pencil to edit.

With the Imaging edge app. you can upload direct from your camera to the iPad via Wi Fi no card reader required. But as Shelton says it depends on what ports you have on your iPad as to whether a card reader will even adapt. You probably need a bit of hands on help.
For me when I'm away from the PC at home, I upload direct from the camera to the iPad via Wi Fi.
No you don't need an Apple Pencil to edit.
I don’t do well doing things like that. I won’t even do a firmware update.

Do you have an Apple store near where you live? The staff tend to be really helpful & would be able to advise what about SD readers/Pencil as I'm not sure if all IPads still have a lightning port or USB C as I have a macbook
It has usb c

Back