Name
Ralph Ernesti
Country
Australia
City/State
Mildura
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
A bird that will come to check you out so there is no need to look for them due to that.
They might fly off but when they come back it can and is many time even closer to you.
REM01191.JPG
  • ILCE-7M3
  • 150-600mm F5-6.3 DG DN OS | Sports 021
  • 150.0 mm
  • ƒ/8
  • 1/400 sec
  • ISO 500
REM01206.JPG
  • ILCE-7M3
  • 150.0 mm
  • ƒ/8
  • 1/400 sec
  • ISO 500
REM01222.JPG
  • ILCE-7M3
  • 225.1 mm
  • ƒ/8
  • 1/400 sec
  • ISO 500
REM01292.JPG
  • ILCE-7M3
  • 571.8 mm
  • ƒ/8
  • 1/250 sec
  • ISO 500

Very nice shots Ralph. The last one is absolutely brilliant! Do you ever print any of these?

Very nice shots Ralph. The last one is absolutely brilliant! Do you ever print any of these?
Thanks for that. To answer your question, the answer is no, but my wife wants me to get a lot of the smaller birds in our area and she will then try to get them into a coffee table book. I am not sure if she is thing of the sale side of it but I think just for our family and then see what their reaction is like.

I’d like to know how you go with that. I’d like to do some photo books of some of my stuff, just for myself. Apple used to do this. I got some calendars printed when my kids were little & they were really good but I don’t think they do it anymore. I wouldn’t know where to start now really. Maybe Office Works but I don’t know what the quality would be like.

I’d like to know how you go with that. I’d like to do some photo books of some of my stuff, just for myself. Apple used to do this. I got some calendars printed when my kids were little & they were really good but I don’t think they do it anymore. I wouldn’t know where to start now really. Maybe Office Works but I don’t know what the quality would be like.
That is who I think we would be going through, as they are local and if it is no good you can tell them right away.
Sending you photo's away to get done by some company then it if they didn't come out how you wanted them to.
You will be stuck on the phone or emails and that would be a pain to deal with.
But one I know of that is supposed to be good is Vista Prints. Yes that is sending them to them but they have got a good name.

My wife has a small business & I do all her graphics, business cards & other cards & stuff through Vista Print. They certainly do a good job for all that.

Back