View the Latest Sony Lens Deals At: B&H Photo

GrünerBär

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
Mario
Hi,

I need your support in deciding wich Lens delivers the better picture-quality. Both pictures hav been developed using Topaz Photo AI.
Which do you think has the better quality. I will reveal which Lenses have been used after I received some opinions.

Cheers
Mario

Picture 1
MM_20240831_02517-Bearbeitet.jpg

Picture 2
MM_20240831_02513-Bearbeitet.jpg

Very hard to say, they've both had processing done and the upload process here compresses the file. We are not seeing what the lens has produced.

Secondly the shots of the butterfly appear to be taken at very different apertures.

Apertures are
Pic 1: 5.6
Pic 2: 6.3
ISO both under 400
the only processing was loading into Lightroom and cropping to the same amount.

With the dove image 1 is better as image 2 has what appears to be a lens vibration in it. The butterfly images it is difficult to tell because it is obvious the aperture and light variations are making significantly different images.

In the dove picture it is obvious that lens 1 did better, but in the butterfly photo there is no clear winner.

Hi,

I need your support in deciding wich Lens delivers the better picture-quality. Both pictures hav been developed using Topaz Photo AI.
Which do you think has the better quality. I will reveal which Lenses have been used after I received some opinions.

Cheers
Mario

Picture 1
View attachment 66040

Picture 2
View attachment 66041
Certainly picture 1 is the sharper of the two. Big difference in feather detail.
Hi,

Cheers
Mario

Picture 1
View attachment 66040

Picture 2
View attachment 66041

View the Latest Sony Lens Deals At: B&H Photo

Back