Mo
Country
United States
City/State
Virginia
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
Hello everyone,

I'm new to the forum so I figured I'd drop in and say hello. I picked up my first Sony body, an A7R III, back in 2018 and held on to it till a little over a year ago when I had the opportunity to trade up to an A1. I'm by no means a professional, but enjoy taking photos of my kids' sports, motorsports and landscapes.

The camera has been phenomenal up until some recent glitches with the EVF (I'll likely post details about this in the appropriate forum). I naturally began searching the web for answers and came across this site. I'm looking forward to viewing other's posts and hope that I can somehow contribute to the community.

-Mo

Welcome aboard. Hopefully someone will be able to point you in the right direction for the EVF problem.

Hi, Neighbor! I'm from Northern Virginia, too..... I have the A1, which I dearly love, and (knock on wood!) so far have not had any issues with it. I hope someone can give you advice and suggestions about the EVF problems you're experiencing.

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the forum so I figured I'd drop in and say hello. I picked up my first Sony body, an A7R III, back in 2018 and held on to it till a little over a year ago when I had the opportunity to trade up to an A1. I'm by no means a professional, but enjoy taking photos of my kids' sports, motorsports and landscapes.

The camera has been phenomenal up until some recent glitches with the EVF (I'll likely post details about this in the appropriate forum). I naturally began searching the web for answers and came across this site. I'm looking forward to viewing other's posts and hope that I can somehow contribute to the community.

-Mo
Hi Mo and welcome to the forum. Looking forward to seeing your images.

Back