Sony A1 NEXTORAGE CF Express Type A Card

NightBreed

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Followers
Following
Name
Ian
Hello everyone, not had time to check in much here lately, but hopefully that will change now. I am just wondering if anyone has bought and used this card yet? I have cards from the original Sony ones that came out with the A1, Lexar Gold, Prograde. I have not had any problems with any of them but cost is high for them compared to newer cards. I shoot wildlife (birds mainly).

Nextorage CFexpress 2.0 Type A Card NX-A1SE 480GB VPG 200 Read 950MB/s Write 950MB/s it is £240​

That’s a good price.

I have bought a new (v4) Prograde card (they are more expensive), but they are also selling v2 cards. Their 480GB type A cards are listed for US$340 (don’t know the UK price) on their site https://shop.progradedigital.com/ but it’s easy to get a 15% discount.

That is a good price, but a brand I haven't heard of. If I was shopping, I'd consider 2 pergear 260's for near identical money. A bit more storage and more versatile. I'd wait until black Friday and get them off amazon, there has been a deal the last couple of years. Usually it's limited to one per person, no problem though, get someone you know to order another. Or just place a separate order the day after.

The Nextorage cards work well. I have a couple of them but haven't had chance to test them throughly yet. They are a Japanese company and have been around for a few years and were actually founded by engineers with over 20 years of experience in memory storage gained from working at Sony.

I started selling memory cards through my site memorywolf.com a few months back. I hope to stock the Nextorage cards in the next few weeks so I can offer some discounts to members here. Although they won't be amazing discounts as the margins are not great. I could probably do the 480GB SE cards for £220 to members here looking at the current trade prices.

The Delkin Power and Black cards are also very good. I'm selling the Delkin Devices 160GB POWER CFexpress Type A Memory Card for £186.00 at present and could take another £10 off that for members here. I've not seen it cheaper elsewhere. Delkin will be bringing out some larger Type A cards as well soon.

I've been busy lately but once I've caught up with everything I'll post some deals here for UK members.

Back