Name
Uncle Kev 😆
Country
United Kingdom
City/State
Ormesby St Margaret
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
Evening. Looking around for ideas to carry gear with less gear, if you know what I mean, and came across this system. New on me, and it looks very well made and is a good idea. Not cheap mind!!!

I thought you might be interested anyway.

If it works for you then great, it looks good. Don’t think it would work for me due to using long lenses all the time.

kev i have dug out my cotton carrier system which i have started to enjoy using again ,the latest version comes with a holster as well similar to the spyder using with my sigma 500mm and sony 70-200mm ,but i have not used with the 200-600mm i still tend use a sling style for this as it just a bit heavier and longer ,for bag attachment i use the peak design capture v3 i find this great for the non telephoto stuff ie my tamron 28-75 samyang 24mm samyang 135mm tamron 17-28mm or ziess 55mm f1.8 very secure ,the cotton carrier i find useful at zoos or close ups when one lens is not enough it also has 2 straps that you fit to the camera for added security .

This was more for Sue's smaller system, which I thought I'd put on there. Tiredness to blame.
I'll have a look at that stuff Paul.

I bought heavily into think tank belt system early on and could not get on with it, also bought almost every clip and strap in the peak design range and 98% remains unused in boxes. go to for walks is the black rapid sport sling, it kind of like the bag ruck sack issue you never really get the right one

I bought heavily into think tank belt system early on and could not get on with it, also bought almost every clip and strap in the peak design range and 98% remains unused in boxes. go to for walks is the black rapid sport sling, it kind of like the bag ruck sack issue you never really get the right one
Yep, still got my Black Rapid Sport, had it about 10 years now. I did have to replace the cabinet recently, even though they said it can't be done, but it's fine now, good for another 10.

Back