Thank you

Berny Emm

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
Bernard Marsden
Hello
Thank you for welcoming me to the forum Alpha Shooters.
I am considering buying a Sony A7 and hope to use three old but serviceable Canon FD prime lenses with it for landscape photography. They are 24mm f/2.8, 50mm f/1.8 and 100mm f/2.8. I have found an adapter from SRB-Giturn.

Welcome to the forum. Most of us use native E-mount lenses, some folks here use adapted A-mount lenses, but I don't know anyone using Canon FD lenses.

Greetings

Today I took delivery of a Sony A7R II body from MPB. I have to say I'm mightily impressed. It came with all original packing, strap, two batteries, a mains battery charger and manual. Firmware is revision 4. Whoever was the previous owner he or she has cared for it like a 1st born baby. I cannot find a mark on it.
It cost more that I was planning to spend but I don't regret it one bit. It only needs a lens and memory card.

Today I took delivery of a Sony A7R II body from MPB. I have to say I'm mightily impressed. It came with all original packing, strap, two batteries, a mains battery charger and manual. Firmware is revision 4. Whoever was the previous owner he or she has cared for it like a 1st born baby. I cannot find a mark on it.
It cost more that I was planning to spend but I don't regret it one bit. It only needs a lens and memory card.
I understand this! My wife asks why I keep all the boxes my gear comes in, and I tell her it is so I can trade in for a better price (original packaging) later on. Enjoy your purchase.

Back