What Photography related item have you bought or sold this week?

Postage between here & the USA is insane. Having said that, the UK is the same, if not worse. I bought my first lot on Amazon earlier this year as I didn’t know about them until after the crowd funding had finished. I can’t understand the reason but Amazon recently refunded me A$190 on this purchase, which I’m not complaining about. The second set, which I recently received, I participated in the crowd funding & the postage was A$48 which probably wasn’t too bad. I think the days of cheap overseas purchases are long gone for the most part, unfortunately.

I bought a OM System Tough TG-7 camera for underwater pictures and macro shots I can't do with my current set-up. Will see how I get on.
Also thinking about a trail camera for medium to small mammals - any recommendations?

I bought a OM System Tough TG-7 camera

I wish I could justify one of those, but I'd have to be doing a heap more general, all-weather photography and... I just don't. So I can't. :cry:

I wish I could justify one of those, but I'd have to be doing a heap more general, all-weather photography and... I just don't. So I can't. :cry:
I wanted it for underwater (rockpools) / Beach and for better macro (I hope). But I got it now as my wife wanted a camera we could take to the beach and take pictures in the surf.

Sittting here waiting for DPD to deliver my Sony A7CII, its killing me waiting......

Back