Sony A7Cii, A7CR and a6700 finally added to Apple digital raw support

lastole

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
Lars Stole
I just discovered that Apple has recently updated (past few days) the list of supported digital raw formats. It now finally includes Sony A7CR, Sony A7Cii and Sony A6700. Finally, Photomator and Pixelmator are working for these raw files.

So they managed to get them in before the first anniversary of the announcement of these cameras. They have set a benchmark that they should be able beat for the next time. Will they manage to get the A9 III included by October?

:unsure: ;) :cool:

So they managed to get them in before the first anniversary of the announcement of these cameras. They have set a benchmark that they should be able beat for the next time. Will they manage to get the A9 III included by October?

:unsure: ;) :cool:
Sony A9iii also has been added in the July update.

Late to the party (busy celebrating my birthday).

Relieved. I was contemplating selling my a7CR. Even fleshed out my a6600 setup in anticipation of new MacOS disappointment in September. Now I have two more or less complete Sony/Zeiss Batis/Touit systems. Don’t ask…

Note that Apple Photos also now passes all lossless formats successfully to Nitro and RAWPower — excellent RAW processing designed by creator of Aperture.

Woohoo!

Back