Name
Ralph Ernesti
Country
Australia
City/State
Mildura
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
First of this is not for you poor bugger or looking for sympathy in any way It is just to let you know why I might be missing for a while. Unless I find a nicer older shot.

I had a shower (yes I do that regularly) and somehow I lost my balance and down I went. Along with this stone you use to smooth the hard skin on your feet. That got crushed up and cut my finger in a few places. The Shower Caddy got bent up beyond repair (the wife tried to fix it). The shower hose got caught up in my arm some how and somehow it never broke.

And down I went, now I am 117 kilos so no light weight and the shower curtain got stuck to me or I grabbed it and this came down. Hitting hard and feeling every new bruise that was coming out. My ankle must of went on to the water grate and cut my ankle.
I called out for the wife who thought it looked like a slaughter room due to the blood. She gathered herself and then tried to get me up. My left wrist which is stuffed already was feeling real bad and once up there was an egg on my left ankle.
The wife dried and dressed me then rang for an ambulance. But as they said they were all too busy. They just never thought my case was important enough. So I told her I will just try to go to sleep and go to the hospital in the morning (9.30pm). But half an hour later I struggled out and said I couldn't handle it all. So into the car, up to the hospital.

Once in I got a brain scan (nothing in there though) and then x-rays and after this I was on an ECG all night. The nurse I had that night was back in on the morning and she told me as I didn't know nothing but I had a badly sprained left wrist and a broken ankle. After a few more hours I was out and going home.

So I may be a little slack in posting for a while.

Sounds like a time to take up indoor macro

Damn Ralph. Hope you recover soon.

Sorry Ralph, that's got to sting a bit.

Take some rest for a while. Get yourself mended.

Really sorry to hear that @Ralph. I enjoy your posts & photos. Put your feet up & take it easy for a while (I know, I don’t like doing that either). I hope you have a swift recovery & are up & about again soon.

I wish you a speedy recovery Ralph!

You certainly know how to knock yourself up good and proper Ralph! I hope you make a speedy recovery and aren’t in too much discomfort in the meantime.

Back