Name
Uncle Kev 😆
Country
United Kingdom
City/State
Ormesby St Margaret
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
Ages ago I asked the same question, but it's worth a repeat, and it's a simple question.
Over the last few months activity here has almost died off completely, despite having lots of members. There is a complete jack of interaction with or interest in most of what is being posted. No compliments on photos, no photos being posted by most members, save for the competition which gets more traction because... Ooo I might win $25! People who just post there are really not what the forum is about (and are weirdos 😁)
Yes, people come here to ask questions, and get the answers, but then vanish, fair enough, but why not spend a bit of time interacting. Forums are great places to get to know people, and learn how others shoot. Knowledge is power, you might pick up some good tips. I know fur sure that some have, as there is a marked improvement in their images.
So come on, get a bit more involved, even if you are one of the weirdos.

For me, I haven't picked up a camera in a month. Partly due to weather, but mainly trying to recover from a partially flooded house.(Pro tip: Regularly check all hoses supplying dishwashers, washing machines, and mixer taps)

Back